1) Question: How do I check the credibility of a charity?
Answer: To check the credibility of a charity, you can send a stamped, self-addressed,
business-sized envelope to:
Philanthropic Advisory Board
Washington, DC 20042-0024
They will research for you up to three charities per request. They will then send you back a
1-4 page report on the charity(s).
2) Question: How can I find out if a name I would like for my Illinois corporation is available?
3) Question: How do I become a Notary Public?
4) Question: Is The United States Tax Code online?
5) Question: Where can I learn more about avoiding Identity Theft?